Friday 28 August 2015

Celebration of my 100th Retail blog entry!

It's now reached 100 blog entries for "My Time In  Retail - Where The High Street Goes From Here." To celebrate I will be taking a look back at the first 100 entries and some of the themes that have been developed over the last 100 blogs.

This current entry is number 101, and is a short piece to explain what you will find over the next 3 or 4 blogs from me.

I'll take a look at ongoing themes from the blog and how they knot together into a coherent (hopefully) series that gives retailers everywhere the benefit of my many, many years of experience in working in shops and on the High Street.

I'm looking forward to the next few blog entries - I hope that you are as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any comments or questions about my blog then please let me know via the comments section.