Thursday 30 October 2014

Recruiters - cast the net wider

OIt's no secret that I live in the North East of England and I have a bias towards the North East of England when it comes to business and opportunities.

However, I feel that recruiters need to look further afield and cast the net wider when it comes to looking got potential recruits and new talent fof their business.  Even when they are looking for new staff for their London and South East operations, they need to consider a recruitment drive amongst the underemployed masses in other parts I've the country - especially the North East of England.

I have worked with so many people in the North East that could or would walk into a job on any profession in London. It is a sad fact that a huge member of graduates and experienced employees are employed beneath their talents in the North, North East and North west of England in particular.

A government policy to spread the talent across the regions will make a massive difference to each if the regions and the people who live there. A commitment to resolving this North/South divide in jobs and salary will make a massive difference at next year's election.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any comments or questions about my blog then please let me know via the comments section.